- The axisymmetric design allows the concept of day and night to be penetrated during play. Half-day and half night, and preliminary perception of day and night alternation, which lays the foundation for timing learning.
- By linking specific astronomical phenomena to day and night, children’s understanding of day and night is deepened. Understanding the human day and night, the illustration plots of specific images, help children distinguish between different typical events that occur during the day and night, rich elements, stimulate children’s desire to explore nature.
- 150 puzzles to improve concentration. Become a logic expert, and guide your children to think first and then start. Clear logic lays a solid foundation for life. The cute and hand-painted art style, fits the child’s psychological world, with bright and soft colours.
- Create a childlike picture and bring children a relaxed and enjoyable play experience. The natural pulp is thickened by 2.5mm.
- Recommended age: 5 years & above.
|Dimensions||22 × 22 × 12 cm|