Mideer Ocean Adventure Block Game – Logic Board Game – Ages 4+
Ocean Adventure Block Game is a strategic board game that requires space thinking with an ocean adventure theme. The game contests who can put the paper-card chess better and make more rational use of space. This board game process requires players to have a strong spatial imagination and flexibility of thinking, high strategic thinking requirements, so it is beneficial for young children.
- Parents can take your little ones deep into the sea. Match the same sea animal with the sea animal dominoes game.
- It can train the systematic thinking process. Let your little one have fun with animal shapes, help them practice observation and visual discrimination.
- 9 board games allow the game to be played simultaneously by multiple people.
- Help to build social interactions to foster friendships.
- It is certified according to EN71 standard, which is a standard recognized worldwide.
- Recommended age: 4-7 years old.
- Party game for 2-4 people.
- Simple Animal Solitaire.
- 9 pieces puzzle / double side use.
- Manual book x 1, rectangle puzzle x 8, l shape puzzle x 4, short puzzle x 18, round reward pieces x 8.
- How to play: Place the sheet as you want. Then have the children put the domino in, not over the Pakarang. Most importantly, you have to connect the little animals to be the same. The purpose is to make the kids be observant and recognize different shapes.