- Shopping list board game, a compulsory course for family financial enlightenment.
- Financial quotient, one of the three social abilities, is an indispensable part of childhood to teach children the correct attitude towards wealth so that your children will not be trapped by money when they grow up!
- The shopping list board game teaches children the first lesson of financial quotient: understand and use coins, the relationship between coins and prices, learn to calculate the total price of multiple commodities, learn to pay and find change.
- Simulate supermarket shopping and understand the rules of buying and selling goods.
- 3 advanced gameplay: commodity classification game, purchase matching game, supermarket game.
- Chinese and English bilingual notes are both a game card and an English cognitive card.
- The rounded corner design does not hurt your hands.
- 2mm thick cardboard, good quality that cannot be torn, and can be put away after playing well.
- It is a board game box and a storage box to prevent children from throwing cards around.
- Size: 25.6 x 18.2 x 4.4cm.
- Material: Cardboard.
- Recommended age: 3 years & above.
|Dimensions||25.6 × 18.2 × 4.4 cm|