- The inner layer is SUS304 stainless steel with high-temperature resistance: With the outer layer of PP which can avoid cold and hot temperature contact with the hand.
- It’s normal if you see thin marks on the stainless steel, it happened when moulding and polishing. It’s safe to use.
- Do not use in oven and microwave.
- PP is not recommended use in steam and UV sterilizer.
- Cleaning method: use wash with water; do not use a hard brush to avoid scratching.
- Material: P.P. & SUS304 Stainless Steel.
- Heat Resistance:
P.P.: -20°C ~ 100°C.
Stainless Steel: -20°C ~ 120°C.
Size: (D) 7.5cm x (L) 8.1cm.