- Puzzle helps to train your little one’s observation ability and fine motor skills.
- This is a career matching puzzle. Your kid will learn to recognize different careers, such as police officer, doctor, astronaut, fireman, clown and chef.
- Your little one needs to match the occupation with its related tools or items to complete the puzzle. This colourful puzzle set helps kids to recognize colours too.
- The puzzle is double-sided printed with non-toxic ink.
- How to play:
1. Basic method: Choose an occupation randomly, for example, the chef is in the puzzle colour pink. Gather all the pink pieces to find the related occupational tools/items. Complete the puzzle. Teach your kid about the occupation and explain the tools/items that related to the occupation.
2. Advanced method 1: Choose an occupation randomly. Identify occupational tools/items that associate with the occupation. Complete the puzzle.
3. Advanced method 2: Choose an occupational tool/item randomly. Find other pieces that associate with the chosen tool/item. Complete the puzzle.
- Size: 21.4*21.4*5cm
- Weight: 0.56kgs
- Recommended age: 3 years & above.
|Dimensions||21.4 × 21.4 × 5 cm|