Mideer Who am I ? Occupations Puzzle – 30 Pcs
This occupations puzzle is great for children 3 or older. The puzzle comes with 6 professions/occupations, each with 4 unique identifying traits. This double-sided puzzle will teach your child what each profession specializes in and what they do day today.
- This is a career matching puzzle. Your kid will learn to recognize different careers, such as police officer, doctor, astronaut, fireman, clown and chef.
- Your little one needs to match the occupation with its related tools or items to complete the puzzle.
- Double-sided printed with non-toxic ink.
- How to play:
1. Basic method: Choose an occupation randomly, for example, the chef is in the puzzle colour pink. Gather all the pink pieces to find the related occupational tools/items. Complete the puzzle. Teach your kid about the occupation and explain the tools/items that are related to the occupation.
2. Advanced method 1: Choose an occupation randomly. Identify occupational tools/items that associate with the occupation. Complete the puzzle.
3. Advanced method 2: Choose an occupational tool/item randomly. Find other pieces that associate with the chosen tool/item. Complete the puzzle.
- Size: 21.4 x 21.4 x 5cm.
- Weight: 0.56 kg.
- Recommended ages: 3 years & above.